Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee (hafidhahullaah) said:
If you’re asked about one you know has been refuted, but you remain silent, then you have CHEATED the ummah of Muhammad (salallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah) said:
Remaining silent about ahlul-bid’a is the greatest ghish (deception) of the Muslims, and is not permissible - @AbdurRahmanOrg - Relayed By Abu Remlah Adam
He who testifies that there is no diety but Allah and renounces whatever is worshipped besides Allah, his property and blood become inviolable, and his account will be with Allah
Prophet (PBUH) [related in Muslim (23) and Ahmad in Al-Musnad (3/472)]
Obeying anyone in making lawful what Allah made prohibited or prohibiting what Allah made lawful, is a form of polytheism.
Source: Kitab at-Tawheed - Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
BBC Radio 4 - Abu Khadeejah on Dawud Burbank - may Allah have mercy upon him and his wife @AbdurRahmanOrg
BBC Radio 4 interviews Abu Khadeejah from Salafi Publications, Birmingham concerning the late Dawood Burbank – may Allah have mercy upon him and his wife. Abu Khadeejah speaks about the orthodox understanding of Islaam Dawood Burbank adhered to and the…
In Suratul Buruj, Allah تعالى mentions, briefly, the story of the people of the ditch. This event is further clarified in the hadeeth, recorded by Imam Ahmad رحمه الله popularly known as ‘the hadeeth of the king, magician, monk, and the boy’(also recorded by Imam An Nawawi-to be posted later…